Mergers and Acquisitions
In eleven years at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP, I was a key member of teams that provided communications regulatory and antitrust advice, often including due diligence services, in dozens of transactions, including:
- The acquisition of Ameritech by SBC Corp.
- The acquisition of Comsat by Lockheed-Martin Corp.
- The acquisition of Sterling Commerce by SBC Corp.
- The acquisition of Mannesman by Vodafone Corp.
- The acquisition of North Point Communications, Inc. by Verizon Communications
Telecom/Technology Stock Offerings
- KPNQwest B.V., the European joint venture of Qwest and KPN, B.V., the incumbent telecommunications operator in the Netherlands
- Cosmote Mobile Telecommunications S.A., the largest Greek wireless operator
- Telenor ASA, the incumbent telecommunications operator in Norway
- Tele1 Europe Holding A.B., a competitive communications provider in the Scandinavian countries
- ZTel Technologies, Inc., a competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC)
- NextLevel, Inc., a manufacturer of broadband services equipment
- American Communications Services, Inc., a CLEC
- KPNQwest BV
- Tele1 Europe B.V.
- Network Plus, Inc.
- Focal Communications, Inc.
- Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
- Net2000 Communications, Inc.
- NextLink Communications, Inc.
- CoreComm Communications, Inc.
- USN Communications, Inc.